High quality, ecological, non hazardous to health foam polyethylene insulation of pipework carrying either hot or cold water and other media in residential, industrial and agricultural buildings.
Sleeve thermal and sound polyethylene foam insulation TUBEX® is characteristized by the fine structure of closed cells.
|Lenght of tubes:||2 m|
|Inside diameter:||12 - 134 mm|
|Wall thickness:||6 - 20 mm|
|Packaging:||box size 2,05 x 0,60 x 0,40 m|
- high thermal insulation performance
- ease of installation, removal and reuse
- lightweight, high elasticity and pliability
- ease of insulation of curved sections
- ease of knife-cutting without friability
- no moisture absorbing properties
- chemical resistance
- ability to protect pipes from water vapour condensation and corrosion
- sound absorbtion (sound insulation) ability
- good sealability of the tubing by suitable adhesives
We supply a complete package (plastics clips, special adhesives, self-adhesive foam tapes, installation sets, etc.) for TUBEX® Sleeve installation allows perfect thermal insulation of pipework carrying either hot or cold water and other media.