Foam polyethylene sheets laminated by selected material are used as packaging materials in different spheres of consumer industry.
By using this packaging material (with foam polyethylene rolls) is not only the basic protection of the product is achieved but also the protection of the products during the storage, manipulation and transportation.
- Sheets are available in the sizes from 120 x 120 mm up to 1600 x 3000 mm.
- Lamination with LDPE or HDPE film possible.
- Thickness and the weight of EPE laminate and selected material can be different and depends of composition of the incoming foam or laminate.
- Sheets can be printed as per the customer demand.
- Also the different colourways are available, depending on the ordered quantity.
Most frequent usage: different kind of leads during palette stacking of the goods.
|Thickness:||0,8 - 15 mm|
|Width:||100 - 2.500 mm|
|Density:||18 - 35 kg/m3|