Plastic couplings, end-fittings and reducers serve to couple, interconnect and terminate PE-HD cable ducts intended for the protection of fibre optic and metal cables. High technical requirements imposed on the coupling ensure permanent watertightness and resistance to both internal and external pressures.
- increased efficiency and speed of network building
- resistance to moisture, rodents and other underground effects
- ease of handling in coupling of ducts
- high durability
- high resistance to pressure
- excellent tightness
- heat resistance
- versatility of use for various kinds of ducts (with respect to material)
Acting as a sealing of optical cabels in HDPE tubes, prolonging the lifetime of cables - keeping them dry and clean. Easy to install, suitable for services duct, buidings etc.
Connectors and end-fittings PLASSON
Acting as a connectors of plastic tubes of polyolefins. Frequently used in telecommunications.
Connectors and end-fittings PLASSIM
Acting as a connecting and ending parts of all type of tube of polyethylene (PEHD, PEMD, PELD).