Extruded corrugated sheets produced from polypropylene - copolymer by using modern technology, including possibility of co-extrusion.
Thanks to its unique properties, this material offers significant advantages in all areas of its application and carries a high economic value.
- high compression strength and rigidity
- easy processing
- resistance to mechanical damaging, to chemicals, water and steam, mould and bacteria
- durability, multiple re-use
- insulating properties
- suitable for food contact
- fulfills hygienic requirements
- 100 % recyclable
|Width:||200 - 2400 mm|
|Length:||400 - 6000 mm|
|Thickness:||2 - 6 mm|
|Weight (g/m2):||280 - 1600 g/m2|
Colours: black, white, grey, translucent, yellow, green, blue, red
Other dimensions, treatments and colours as per customer demand.